Role: Our client is a small profitable and steadily growing owner managed digital agency based in Guildford. They develop bespoke web applications, websites and online games and now need an ASP.NET Developer to join their team.
As an ASP.NET Developer your core responsibility will be the development of new and existing products. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of projects and see them through from beginning to end.
Web application development work gives you the chance to do interesting, challenging work. This role will give you the opportunity to develop cool new apps and craft products that you can be proud of.
Because this is a small company, as a ASP.NET Developer you’ll need to be flexible, ‘muck in’ and turn your hand to other tasks, like answering the phone, dealing with support calls, updating the website and writing the occasional blog post, taking your turn at making the tea . . .
So as well as being a talented developer we need you to be flexible. In return we can offer considerable flexibility for you – this is a relaxed, creative environment: completely free of corporate nonsense.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
– Commercial experience of web application and website development using ASP.NET and C#. Solid knowledge of MVC and front-end technologies.
Ideally, you will also have some of the following:
– Experience working with responsive website development, mobile web development.
– Sound knowledge of Microsoft technologies and tools, such as Visual Studio and IIS
– Solid engineering and design skills with the ability to produce clean, elegant code
– A basic understanding of PHP and Classic ASP development would be handy but by no means essential
– Excellent communications skills – you will be talking, and writing to customers
2168 total views, 1 today